Director of Community Empowerment
⌦Our Core Values are a huge part of our culture and who we are at HeroX. Being Hungry to Learn and Grow, understanding that Courage Proceeds Growth, Being Happy and Having Fun, Doing it the Easy Way and Staying Humble is just how we roll. Sound up your alley? Find out if we could be the right fit for each other by learning more about Our Core Values at HeroX.com⌫
We are a lean startup out to change the world. We believe that the best person anywhere is better than the best person in one place, so we are hiring worldwide. Our headquarters are in the cloud. We use a powerful management system and culture to get shit doneand everyone on our team is a rockstar in what they do. Hours, schedule and time off are your business, really. You are a grownup and we treat you that way. If that sounds up your alley then keep reading.
HeroX is growing rapidly and we require a stellar communicator and community builder. Your mission is to grow, nurture, and engage the HeroX community, bringing together innovators, visionaries, experts from around the world. You will utilize content, social media, and the HeroX.com platform as your means to build and support this community.
- Build the HeroX community, creatively and thoughtfully
- Engage with key audiences and community on HeroX and invite others to be a part of the ecosystem.
- Generate systems and processes that support community and generate activity
- Develop and execute the content strategy for HeroX
- Analyze metrics and use metrics to take a data-driven approach to content and community engagement
- Identify and design/submit new features for the HeroX platform
- Collaborate with challenge sponsors to develop content that promotes conversion
- Proofread and copy edit content, as needed, to ensure the integrity of all HeroX materials
- Manage social media channels and engagement on external blogs and channels
- Create how-to videos for website functions